I am a personal coach — helping people get more out of their lives — at work, in their personal lives, and in their communities. I’m coaching clients via video-call across the U.S. and internationally, and in person in the San Francisco Bay Area. I have been trained as a coach at New Ventures West in San Francisco. You can read more about my approach to coaching here.
As a blogger, I write about life (how I see the world), coaching (on making life better) and business (insights into work and companies I like).
Before becoming a coach, I had three distinct careers: teaching college-level writing and business communications; leadership and technology roles in non-profits; and strategy and marketing leadership for small businesses and startups. What links all of them together are my passion for helping people be their best, my ability to communicate, and my expertise in business.
• MBA, Marketing
• Masters in English (Creative Writing)
• Completing New Ventures West Professional Coaching Class and in the process of becoming certified with the International Coaching Federation
• Completed Seth Godin’s AltMBA and Design Your Life workshop
• Taught writing and communications at small Bay Area colleges
• Early digital strategy for Colin Powell at America’s Promise
• Co-founder of Katmango, a venture-backed web infrastructure developer
• Co-founder of Impact Online, now Volunteer Match.
You can find out more about my background at LinkedIn/cindyshove
On a personal note, I am a Canadian-born Californian, married, mother of three, and the baker at The Baker and The Chef. When I’m not coaching or writing, I can usually be found hiking, at yoga class, walking my dogs, or planning my next beach trip.
I am happy to hear from you, so please feel free to connect. If you are interested in my coaching services, please read a little more about my approach to coaching and my services here and consider scheduling a complimentary 30 minute call to discuss my coaching and your interests.