Whether I am coaching a small team, an executive, or an individual for personal reasons, I can:
- help you see yourself more clearly
- help you clarify your goals and supports you to take action towards achieving them
- provide structure and accountability
So, why integral (New Ventures) coaching?
Coaching is intended to have a practical impact in your day-to-day life, so an “integral” coach won’t say what “should” work for you based on a learned model but will focus on what will be the most helpful for you right now.
In order to have real, lasting impact, as a coach I see clients as a complete person and consider all the forces of influence; understanding these forces opens the opportunity to make systemic and lasting change, which is much more powerful than simply a set of tools.
As an integral coach I have completed comprehensive training from New Ventures West. My knowledge crosses a broad philosophical spectrum, tapping into the wisdom of both the West and the East, and incorporating discoveries from cognitive science, genetics, and other disciplines.
I bring my knowledge as a trained coach and my years of experience to a process that will help you move forward on a meaningful path of your design. I am known for being thoughtful, compassionate, inspiring, and practical. I have:
- work experience in startups, non-profits and corporations
- extensive training and certification as coach and Enneagram specialist
- life experience as an executive, a professor, a friend, and a mother
You can read more about me here.
Learn more about my services here, connect by email by filling out the short form below, or take the next step and schedule a complimentary 30 minute call with me to learn what might be in it for you.